Sophisticated Photo Recovery Algorithms
Advanced picture recovery algorithms included in Starus Photo Recovery make it possible to recover digital pictures stored on badly damaged, unreadable and formatted memory cards, USB drives, and hard disks. Starus Photo Recovery can read the entire content of a memory card in order to locate and recover each and every image.
Step-By-Step Photo Recovery
Starus Photo Recovery features a fully guided, step-by-step deleted photo recovery wizard. The wizard guides users through the entire process, helping to choose the right mode and configure all the settings in few easy steps.
Full Pre-Recovery Preview
A fully visual pre-recovery preview supports all types of images and RAW files that can be recovered. Thanks to the pre-recovery preview, you can easily estimate what’s worth recovering by simply glancing at the preview.
Starus Photo Recovery supports in all versions of Windows from Windows 95 and up to the latest versions of Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server. FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems are supported.
- Supports all popular image formats
- Recovers and previews RAW files produced by legacy and modern Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, and Panasonic cameras
- Recovers digital pictures from any storage media
- Supports all types of memory cards including SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, miniSD, CompactFlash (all types), IBM MicroDrive, SONY MemoryStick, Olympus xD, and many more
- Can recovers pictures from camera memory if camera is connected to a PC via a USB cord
- Full pre-recovery preview
- Fully guided, step-by-step image recovery wizard
- Supports all versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Vista, Windows 7 and 2008 Server
- Advanced photo recovery algorithms can restore deleted pictures from healthy, formatted and corrupted disks
Supported Storage Media
All types of storage media are supported. That includes desktop and laptop hard drives, USB flash drives, all kinds of memory cards, and SSD drives. Pictures from most compact and digital SLR cameras can be recovered directly provided the camera is connected to a PC via a USB cord.