Starus Recovery Software Refund Policy
Starus Recovery Software provides a variety of products that assist users in retrieving deleted or lost files from their devices. Prior to making a purchase, it is suggested that customers download and try the free demo versions of the software accessible on the company's website.
In the event that a customer is not satisfied with their purchase, Starus Recovery Software provides a 30-day money-back guarantee, subject to the following terms:
Customers can request a refund if they experience a technical flaw in the software that prevents it from executing a major function. However, no refunds will be granted if there are no performance claims.
If a customer inadvertently buys the incorrect product, Starus Recovery Software can arrange for a free exchange of the product for an additional fee, or refund the difference in price between the products.
Submitting a Refund Request
Customers must submit a request to the Technical Support department by email in order to request a refund. The request must specify the reason for the return, the product name, and the purchase date.
If the issue cannot be resolved through discussion with Technical Support, the company will issue a refund within 72 hours. The time it takes for funds to be credited to the customer's account is determined by the speed of the banks and payment systems and is beyond the control of Starus Recovery Software.
Customers will receive a full refund without any payment system fees or shipping charges. The funds will be returned to the bank card or account used to make the purchase.
As the software is available for download on the company's website, there are no delivery fees. Customers who return the software must uninstall it from their computer. If they purchased a CD with the software, they must destroy it. The return delivery of the disk is not necessary.
Conditions for No Refund
Refunds will not be granted under certain circumstances:
- If the customer has not familiarized themselves with the product description and has not tested the trial version of the software before purchasing, or if the software does not meet the customer's expectations due to a misunderstanding of the features and capabilities of the software.
- If the customer refuses to receive a registration code after the order has been successfully completed.
- If the customer refuses to cooperate with Starus Recovery support service, states that there is a "problem" with the software, but does not provide information about the problem or refuses to use the solutions suggested by the support specialists.
- If the customer changes their mind.
- If there are no complaints about the product performance and there are no technical failures in the software that affect the main function of the applications, a return will not be authorized.
In summary, Starus Recovery Software provides a 30-day money-back guarantee to customers who purchase their software if they experience a technical flaw that prevents the software from performing a major function. Customers who wish to request a refund must follow the terms outlined above and submit a request to the Technical Support department. If the refund request is approved, customers will receive a full refund amount without any payment system fees or shipping charges.